LZR Racer X Kneeskin In stock now!
LZR Racer X & All Speedo Championship suits
We have the Speedo LZR X and All Speedo Championship suits in stock and ready to knock seconds off your time.. Call about team pricing
FEEL the water, FEEL the speed and FEEL fast in the NEW Fastskin LZR Racer X from Speedo. This fantastic racing suit offers a performance system that works with your body to really FEEL in tune with the water. Extensive global research, aided by input from elite athletes, has helped to create a suit that offers increased compression, maximum comfort and improved sensitivity.
Professional British swimmers James Guy and Siobhan-Marie O’Connor in the new LZR Racer X suits.
The Fina Approved Speedo LZR Racer X has been developed using extensive 3D scanning of elite athletes all over the World to research, calculate and test theories that have led to this latest development.
How to Get Your Fastskin LZR Racer X Kneeskin On
1. The suit will feel more compressive to get on (could take 20 minutes on the first try).
2. Enter through the neck.
3. Start pulling the suit up the legs with your fingertips (avoid using your nails), pinching the fabric. The hips will be the hardest bit.
4. Moving the straps up out of the way will help.
5. Try not to pull on the thinnest parts of the fabric to avoid putting a hole in the suit.
6. The suit is on correctly when the cross is in the middle of your back & the hip joint points sit against your hips.
7. Make sure the suit is pulled up high before putting your arms in the straps.
8. Get somebody to help you pull the straps into position.
9. Once on, adjust the suit until it feels comfortable on the body.
The research and testing that has been carried out has changed the way that Speedo now look at swimmers, changing the way they look at swimwear.
The comfortable CompreX and PulseLite fabrics from Speedo offer the athlete fantastic flexibility combined with a balanced amount of compression, to give a more controlled and supportive feeling in the water.
Maximised support seams are clear to see in the blue shimmering hue that help to highlight muscle awareness, which promotes a correct body position in the water.
How To Make Your Fastskin LZR Racer X Last Longer
- Rinse in fresh water after use. Chlorine damages swimsuits over time.
- Flatten out your suit after use so it keeps its shape.
- Hand wash is best.
- Don’t leave it wet in a plastic bag – dry as soon as possible.
- Keep away from high heat, especially the iron.