Rawlings 11.75" Heart of the Hide Pro H-Web Baseball Glove
This Rawlings Heart of the Hide 11.75-inch H-web glove comes in a versatile 200 pro pattern and features our new Speed Shell back. Designed with a slightly deeper pocket using ultra-premium steer-hide leather and pro padding, this gamer will be durable and maintain its shape. As with all Heart of the Hides, this glove is handcrafted by the same experts who build gloves for the top pro players.
Additionally, for added comfort and control, this glove features a deer-tanned cowhide palm lining, a thermoformed wrist liner and padded thumb sleeve. Once you put this glove on your hand you'll instantly know why more pros wear Rawlings than any other brand.
- 11.75 Inch Pattern
- Break-In: 60% Player, 40% Factory
- Colorway: Grey | Neon Green | Black Speed Shell
- Conventional Open Back
- Cut From The Top 5% Of Steer Hide
- Deertanned Cowhide Plus Palm Lining Provides Added Protection
- H-Web Design
- Infielder Glove
- Padded Thumb Loop
- Soft Full-Grain Finger Back Lining Provides Additional Comfort
- Tennessee Tanning Rawhide Leather Laces - Adds Structure, Durability, & Strength