Wilson 12.75" A2000 1799SS Outfield Baseball Glove RHT
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
When you lay out to make a diving catch, the last thing you need to worry about is your glove. The all-new A2000 1799SS is designed to help you keep your focus on making plays - with lightweight, water-resistant Grey SuperSkin over an increased portion of the glove, paired with Black and Blonde Pro Stock Leather. The reliable Dual Post Web and 12.75" length gives outfielders a sturdy design that's ready to stand up to the grind of the season, no matter how much reckless abandon you play with.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond a mere cosmetic effect, as it’s integrated into the liner of each infield, outfield and pitcher's model, offering better support and helping your glove hold its shape better over time.
- SuperSkin™: SuperSkin™ is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain when making plays
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- ComfortPro™ Fit: Featuring our ProLux™ Leather, the liner of the redesigned A2000 has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the finishing touch, conceling the binding in the wrist for more comfort than ever before.
- Dual Post Web